Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stuck on Stupid

Damn, guess some fools are just stuck on stupid, ignorance knows no age, but some of these supposed men/women just can't grow up. Who the hell do some of these little dummies think their fooling? Trying to use big words to veil the fact they're idiots. Their intelligence falls way far from their mark, some of these dummies should be focusing their energies on raising their kids. At least their kids are naive enough not to know that their parents barely have the common sense to dress themselves, but here we got these idiots trying to interject their obliviously obtuse opinion in on matters that demand more thought then they are either unable to conceive do to some intellectual boundary. Or they are just too ignorantly lazy to invest energy into coming to a realistic conclusion? Either way, I'm not going to dumb down and lower myself to their standards and force spoon feed them some common sense. This is chess nor checkers dummies, so as I smack their damn checker board upside down on the floor. Don't get mad at me because I reserve my patience for the mistake my children make, not grown ass idiots trying to waste my time trying to show me their ass. Anyways, these cowards ain't shit, won't be shit until they wisen up to recognize anything genuine when they can't even see past their own bullshit. That shit would be depressing to go around being that stupid, yeah I do feel sorry for these sucker ass fools, but come on. When these little dummies go around spewing bullshit, trying to dupe people that they're these enlightened intelligent individuals they obviously are not. Trying to make a fool of me as well trying to sell me on their bullshit. Shit pisses me off, because I don't have time for that shit. If they were about half the shit they talk about I wouldn't have a issue with these assholes Yeah, I'm a man of a lot of words but I know when to shut the hell up and get shit done. Maybe these little dummies are just jealous. I hate saying that shit, because I've been accused of being jealous by idiots that don't even deserve to say that word. I don't know anybody that has what I want that I don't have right in front of me right now, and their just mad and envious they haven't the ability I have to see through all the bullshit, including theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment