Monday, April 26, 2010

Charlatans and tyrants

Not many speak from their heart nowadays, not many are interested in the value of truth, most are interested in knowledge that helps them discredit truth. Some ignorant people become rather defensive then their confirmation bias are debunked in their ignorant pursuit of knowledge that caters to their self centered ignorant ideals, those ideals, which assists them to confuse and manipulate gullible, uneducated people's perspectives and interests, which they take as an opportunity to undertake these people by their manipulative nature. There is a lot of scripted, rehearsed dialog that is exchanged in the hopes of manipulating one's peers or the community at large, a lot of plagiarized and regurgitated jargon and gibberish is exchanged in hopes of elevating one stature amongst those of whom that individual is attempting to deceive, I for one have no desire to dupe those I interact with. If I feel I have to lie to someone in order to cater to some ulterior motive, then I have wandered off my path, and I should find my way back to that path of truth as quickly as possible, so I may continue to enlighten myself and those I interact with, those that value my opinion will not receive any patronizing nor false rhetoric. I reserve no compensation for my opinion unless there is logic of improving my view of the situation or the matters that may be enticing my attention. My interests lay with my people and our community, to improve every and all aspects of lives here in Northern Minnesota for the Ojibwe people, so we may repair and improve our relations with all of those within our community, but how can we heal our community when we first must awake our people, my pursuit for truth will not be halted by these charlatans amongst us, nor will they be hindered by those in opposition of our struggle for truth, equality and justice. I view these pitiful people as mere distractions that consume little to none of my concern. Why? Because I see them for who they are, and not for whom they are attempting to deceive the public as, their bullshit does not interest me, yet their are many that fall victim to these peoples deceptive facade, those people that are victim to their lies are the focus of my efforts, to help them open their eyes to the lies and the people living behind those lies that harm our community, so we may restore harmony to our community that has been manipulated and disrupted out of control long ago, we must bring order back to our community, we need to open every bodies eyes to these lies that have manipulated our interests for far to long. Truth will lead us out of this darkness of ignorance and racism that has consumed our community, we will prevail against these pathetic villains that work against the truth, truth which will free our people, our people have been imprisoned by their lies for far too long, now is the time to look beyond all those in power that are responsible for leading us down this dark path of discontentment, it is their faults we are where we have woken up and found ourselves lost within this racist maze of injustice, we must waken all our people and get out of this mess. I will keep on speaking out and yelling in fury until all of our people are awakened from this nightmare of racism and inequality, it will be hard to tranquilize our community with those old indoctrinated lies after we get done yelling around about the truths of these charlatans and tyrants, we must empower our people with the truth to overcome these problems that those in power have used to manipulate our interests and keep us in shackles, we must bring the power back to the people and out of the hands of those that are out of hand with power, and whom are out of touch with the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment