Friday, April 30, 2010

Ninzaasaakwemin (our war cry)

To those that stand hypercritical yet live to standards of hypocritical stature, constantly carping and passing judgment as most pass gas. This foul manner they insist on portraying themselves and their ideas does not sell well to the public at large where they are attempting to attract the attention of with their pretentious demeanor, they even push away those that they are attempting to entice with their shabby incognizant salesmanship, they attempt to hold themselves in high regards because they have little to no knowledge of self. For those that have an awareness of ones self value tend to be rather humble, and usually do not withhold their worth behind criticism, these people always point fingers and look outside of them selves for answers and blame, rarely do we that take notice see them genuinely provide something remotely transparent. Most of the time they have a poorly veiled self serving agenda, I have been knowingly guilty of letting people take me for a ride if the deceit they are providing for our relationship looks to be in righteous regards, because then there is hope of instilling the influence of truth and honor into their idea, and I do this because I have respect for these people, not for who they think they are, but for who I truly see them as. No, I am not gullible or easy to manipulate, I am buoyant and very optimistic of others, and I see good in these people I choose to associate myself with, they have become my family, even those that wish to stand there as obstacles cringing as we close distance between our goals for truth, and equality, we hope these people don't get trampled hiding behind their treachery by the momentum of our battle charge of justice. If there are people whose egos become casualty to this battle for justice we have entrenched ourselves, I am sorry, but the importance of this movement will over run any that wish to stand in our way, but I will have respect and honor to help anybody up that we might have had to knock down. Gregory Paquin has sounded the war cry to initiate the battle charge of the Ogichidaawag for Justice Political War Party, I say War Party because this is going to be one helluva fight, in the spirit of Tecumseh we will set out to gain support of all our people everywhere, we will gather political warriors from everywhere to circle the senate halls on the hill, this is going to be the last stand for injustice and discrimination against our people. It will be the initiation of the healing to come, take heart my people, you will be asked to stand up and fight, I pray for all to have the strength and courage to help us, you have fought for our survival, now we must fight for our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment