Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Get over yourselves

I believe everyone has the right to know how anyone's selfish immature behavior is going to benefit any community that they try to attach themselves or associate themselves with. Selfish qualities do not emanate any basis for anyone to genuinely consider themselves apart of a community. Do to no logical or reasonable fault of my own that I can acutely identify, for I am very critical of myself. I find it rather easy to take accountability for my actions or misconception that might endanger or cloud the clarity of my judgment. Yet I find it rather difficult to trust most people as of lately because of their obnoxious self serving childish behaviors, even for those I have been acquainted to for quite some time. It is even more disappointing when someone that you initially become acquainted with obviously has intentions on nurturing a relationship on the basis of their ability to manipulate ones trust and interests. Most times only to open up opportunities to take advantage of you, to fulfill their self-centered agenda, I know people tend to change as time goes on, but sometimes they are regressive in their manner of change so to allow them to adjust to their selfish tendencies and nature. often when these selfishly immature individuals like to believe their bettering their lives by changing a few negative habits, sometimes their only feeding into their narcissistic nature even further. They give themselves some false sense of importance, letting their arrogant greed run rampant and unchecked as they overindulge in the hospitality and generosity of others. Glutinously gorging themselves on everyone's resources or abilities that are too obtuse, unaware or too intimidated to deter their unsavory mannerism encroaching and deteriorating ones patience, allowing animosities to form. Some people are just sadly struck in a routine or habit of taking everything and everyone for granted, acting as if they are obligated to feel as if the world owes them everything. Even when there is no factual basis to back up these individuals attempt to exploit any matters available to them to their benefit, who also believe they are entitled to have access to whatever they believe they are free to take from others and abuse. As soon as one lets their guard down, some people are under the presumption that is their opportunity to take advantage of not only your compassion but also generosity, they take offense when those they wish to manipulate are keen to their selfish behavior, and they are refused the chance of taking advantage of this person. So they surround themselves with the company of others that share the distaste for this person that is acute to their selfish treachery and corrupted ideals. They act as if it is owed to them that their childish self centered behavior should be ignored and tolerated, but I personally haven't the patience for these cowards, at least not as of lately. So as these unimpressive cowardice individuals bask in the reflective glory of others on hopes of capturing some of that glory for themselves. Here's some advise, don't hold your breath, your over-inflated ego is going to pop one day when you least expect it, and you will plummet rather hard, and I will feel pity for you. I will try and help you get back on your feet, that's the least I could do, because I know how it is to fall hard and I do care for you as well, even if you are too corruptly selfish as of yet to care for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment