Friday, March 5, 2010

Aspirations of the Ojibwe traitor

To you traitors of our ojibwe people, and let me end your speculations now, i'm talking to all of you that have not openly supported the movement my colleagues and I embarked upon to raise awareness of the obstacles that we face today as Ojibwe people in our Ojibwe communities. Why do you bound yourselves to anything that may be preventing us from our social, cultural and physical survival as a tribal entity? That is not what our ancestors sacrificed to ensure our presence here today. Our ancestors refused to perish, refused to be forced into anything that jeopardize our preservation. Resistance is part of our heritage, resistance is pertinent to overcoming the burdens we failed to prevent from ravaging our communities today. Sacrificing the welfare of our tribal community by utilizing the burdens these evil men have exploited amongst us is not in any way relevant to the idea of our survival that our ancestors provided for us, yet you insist on inadvertently enabling the oppression that has overwhelmed our community, all the while acting out in a false manner, with false intentions, portraying yourselves to be some what involved in our livelihood as a people. When in fact you are doing nothing what so ever to ensure a better life for our children, your faithless participation within our community is unappreciated. Your diluted, delusional mind-set has become hazardous to our welfare and well being as a people. Our culture is declining due to the fact of your lack of ambition and involvement in our survival that most if not all of you are benefiting from in our toil. You 'do-nothings' and 'sit around the fort indians' play a vital role in opposition of our survival. I ask for the strength daily to not act upon my frustration, and discontentment that afflict me. I ask for the strength to understand you traitors so I may open your eyes to the damages you inflict upon my people and our community. You are not apart of my community, nor do I consider you an Anishinaabe when you are brazenly living your lives contradictory to the struggle we are born into. I cannot emphasize enough on the urgency of our situation so these problems do not become our children's. I will continue to raise awareness of your integrated presence amongst us, so that your laziness, fear, or ignorance isn't handed down to your child, the future of our people, the Anishinaabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment