Friday, March 5, 2010

Guerrilla Strength



I refuse to let any of you who choose to read my blogs under mind them.Yeah, you might have good intentions, but I don't see anyone else attempting to organize ourselves in the face of our opposition. I don't deserve to be criticized by those who haven't the courage to speak up for what they believe in. Cultural renewal of the Ojibwe heritage within our Anishinaabe communities has been my lifelong passion handed down to me from my father, Charles Buckanaga. I have dedicated too much of my time and effort to just let someone who thinks their in some way obligated to dismiss my social retorts as an exaggeration of a invalid discrepancy within our community. And once again, let me point out that there may be some social,mental, or financial reasons you cannot, or choose not to identify with the obvious problem within our community I am trying to address. Also, to those defected guerrillas that lay dormant and useless to the cause you once rallied to that,you that have forsaken your people. To those that live in fear of the opponents of our struggle, and to those misguided individuals that have somehow gotten themselves to believe they are the official voice of the struggle, their is no limelight to be stolen here in matters such as these.The ones that must benefit from our struggle is our children, so if you choose not to be part of the solution, at least support those who are working towards a solution. If not, you're obviously part of the problem, and it is you who I am speaking out against if that is so.

No comments:

Post a Comment